[peel] Re: 500 Box: 'Cute white kids strumming guitars'

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Wed Feb 25 09:47:01 CET 2009

OK, thanks. I'll upload the rest today, then.
If someone (Steve?) could confirm that they're able to stitch 'em up on a PC, and with what, it would be good.
 Wouldn't want to be accused of elitism, after all ;-)
cheers
Rpger