500 Box: 'Cute white kids strumming guitars'

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Feb 23 16:41:40 CET 2009

Dear Roger

Naturally, I'm disappointed that I spent a whole Saturday ripping
something that somebody already had, but then again, I suppose it was
inevitable that someone in this technologically advance age had an
improved format. Your 'hiss-free, break-free, sparkly' version does
sound very tempting....flac away! (in the nicest possible sense of the
word ;-))
Look forward to hearing it, if you have the time!

Best wishes
Steve [TK]