[peel] Re: The Peel Dynasty Continues!

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Feb 22 22:07:00 CET 2009

At 20:49 22/02/2009 Thomas wrote replying to Tom in Atlanta

>i think the 4radio station in general went under quite recently,
>something to do with economic downturn. They're still making awful
>programmes over here like The Sunday Night Project and Boys and
>Girls Alone, so they're obviously getting their proirities right eh?
>thomas

That's right  Channel 4 is in financial trouble and has cut back to just the tv

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom ended up with a regular show on 6Music
Just my guess but once you are on the list as a backup dj you are
obviously in contention

martinw