[peel] Re: Help Needed Identifying Peel Tracks From 1968/69

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sat Feb 21 16:24:54 CET 2009

Ken,
 you can use Flip4Mac to play back .wma files. You only need the free
version, which you can download from http://www.telestream.net/ . It
installs a few QuickTime components which allows QuickTime to play Windows
media stuff. QuickTime should handle .wav files without any additional
components.
 I agree that mp3 is generally a better bet for all-round compatibility, but
for those odd occasions when you do end up with .wma stuff, Flip4mac will do
the trick for you,
Cheers
Roger