[peel] A couple of items of interest?

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Thu Feb 19 21:41:07 CET 2009

I seem to be having problems with ALL rapidshare shares.
I select Free User and I end up with files of either 5 or 13 kb in size.
Any Ideas?

Incidentally of those shows I have the complete show for 1.3.92 and the 1st
90 mins of 8.3.92
When I finally get round to rebuilding my main P.C. I shall start to
complete the digitising of my 500+ tapes.
At present, if I load up an existing mp3 for say, a 60-90 min show for
editing and try saving, my P.C. crashes. Hence the need for a rebuild.
Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
theallnewadventuresofspp
  Sent: 18 February 2009 16:19
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [peel] A couple of items of interest?

  Hi,
  Sadly I have no complete shows but here are a couple of potentailly
  interesting items I found knocking about on an old c90.

  Frank and Walters - Peel Session -Fashion Crisis hits New York. The
  missing session track from the incomplete show 1.3.92

  http://rapidshare.com/files/199611760/Frank_and_Walters_-
  _Fashion_Crisis....mp3

  Next are two sessions one from Moonshake (29.1.93) and The Sultans of
  Ping FC (8.3.92) for some annoying reason Radpidshare wouldn't let me
  move these 2 files to a collector account so i've uploaded them twice
  to give them a maximum 20 downloads.

  http://rapidshare.com/files/199605466/Moonshake_-_peel_session.mp3.html
  http://rapidshare.com/files/199623144/Moonshake_-_peel_session.mp3.html

  http://rapidshare.com/files/199605469/Sultans_of_ping_-
  _peel_session.mp3.html
  http://rapidshare.com/files/199623146/Sultans_of_ping_-
  _peel_session.mp3.html

  I hope these are of interest to somebody!
  spp