A couple of items of interest?

theallnewadventuresofspp theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Wed Feb 18 17:19:04 CET 2009

Hi,
Sadly I have no complete shows but here are a couple of potentailly
interesting items I found knocking about on an old c90.

Frank and Walters - Peel Session -Fashion Crisis hits New York. The
missing session track from the incomplete show 1.3.92

http://rapidshare.com/files/199611760/Frank_and_Walters_-
_Fashion_Crisis....mp3

Next are two sessions one from Moonshake (29.1.93) and The Sultans of
Ping FC (8.3.92) for some annoying reason Radpidshare wouldn't let me
move these 2 files to a collector account so i've uploaded them twice
to give them a maximum 20 downloads.

http://rapidshare.com/files/199605466/Moonshake_-_peel_session.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/199623144/Moonshake_-_peel_session.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/199605469/Sultans_of_ping_-
_peel_session.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/199623146/Sultans_of_ping_-
_peel_session.mp3.html

I hope these are of interest to somebody!
spp