The Wiki - A Suggestion

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Feb 17 09:07:27 CET 2009

Many thanks to Colin for his suggestion. Sounds like a good idea to me. No problem to
sort it out as an additional part of the artist pages on the Wiki if people would like to do
this.

In line with Steve's suggestion, will put up a forum thread on the Wiki a bit later today for
anyone that's interested.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Just to let people know, following discussions the other day, have changed references
to this group on the Wiki to "Peel Mailing List." There's quite a few so it's an ongoing
process. If you come across one, please open up the editing window for that section or
page and make the change.