crewsey fixers?

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Feb 16 05:32:30 CET 2009

Listening to Rob's latest batch of tapes bringing back all kinds of memories (old person that I
am). Many thanks to him also for putting up the tracklistings on the Wiki.

Question on a song that I immediately recognized on the 16 July 1980 show -- "No Name
Girl" on an EP on Big Mix (according to Peel).

Rob has the band as the "Cruisey Fixers". The only similar name I've been able to hunt down
on the Internet is "Crewsey Fixers". This is only a single reference, although it seems to be for
the same record:
http://www.foggynotion.btinternet.co.uk/punkc.htm

Thinking someone here might be able to confirm the band name and song title. Surely it's
not that obscure. (Well, it might be.)

Cheers,

Steve W