400 Box - 19 New Shows

robf robfleay@...
Sun Feb 15 11:54:04 CET 2009

My 4th batch of tapes - this time a bigger selection of shows as there were 19 tapes in the bag from Rocker, but sadly much fewer complete programmes (only 4) than my first three batches. But still 19 shows represented in all..enjoy (hope this isn't a bit too over-whelming for you all!)

====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_July_1980
The Modettes debut session
00:41:35
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_July_1980
The Stranglers debut session from 1977 plus Glass Torpedoes debut (and only) session
01:59:42 COMPLETE SHOW
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_July_1980
Debut (and only) sessions from Any Trouble and The Cigarettes
00:50:53
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_July_1980
All Records Show
00:50:59
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_July_1980
The Ruts all three sessions (in memory of Malcolm Owen)
00:40:45
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_August_1980
Wah! Heat Debut session plus The Damned debut session repeated from 1976
01:10:44
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_August_1980
All Records Show
00:07:51 (only a short portion survives)
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_August_1980
Young Marble Giants first and only session plus Big In Japan first and only session
01:59:52 COMPLETE SHOW
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_August_1980
All records show
02:02:07 COMPLETE SHOW
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_September_1980
TV Personalities first and only session plus Cockney Rejects second session
01:55:22 COMPLETE SHOW
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_September_1980
Comsat Angels second session
00:47:47
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_October_1980
The Petticoats first and only session  and The Fall third session
01hr 29m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_October_1980
Bow Wow Wow first and only session plus Peter & The Test Tube Babies first and only session
37m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_November_1980
Young Marble Giants first and only session plus Misty In Roots third session
49m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_November_1980
Altered Images debut session plus The Professionals debut session
01h 03m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_March_1981
Boots For Dancing debut session and Altered Images second session
01h 30m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_March_1981
Positive Noise second and final session plus The Visitors second session
01h 35m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_April_1981
The Fall 4th session and Ivor Cutler 11th session
40m
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_April_1981
Syd Barrett debut session (first broadcast on 14 March 1970) Groundation first and only session
01h 35m
====

The links are all at the foot of the Wiki Pages, or alternately, my mediafire folder with ALL the 400 Box shows I've ripped is here - separated now into one folder per year (the new ones are all in 1980 and 1981)
http://tinyurl.com/6zog77

Cheers