[peel] Re: Festive 50 1976

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sat Feb 14 21:58:10 CET 2009

Last Fathers Day my son bought me a card that said - 'As I get older,
my opinions may change but not the fact that I am right'.  He knows me
well!

JG

On 14 Feb 2009, at 20:33, dunelm61 wrote:

. . . he said, with an unmistakable tone of self-approval.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Gray <jt.gray@...> wrote:
I am in nodding distance of 60, have been listening to pop/rock music
since the late 1950s, and to John Peel since at least 1967. I dare say
I must have 'heard' Stairway to Heaven in passing, but have never
actively listened to it and have never listened to a Led Zep album. And
I really don't feel that I have missed anything.

John Gray