[peel] 400 Box Question

robf robfleay@...
Sat Feb 14 16:09:48 CET 2009

Answering my own question here...teh show I was thinking of was the 1983 Fall & Cutler sessions programme but I knew I'd heard the 1981 Cutler session somewhere and I was right - but it was a repeat show (with The Moondogs) that was shared here

http://johnpeeldotnet.wordpress.com/2007/11/11/even-more-john-peel-downloads/
(link has expired now)

So i'll get on with it...