Festive 50 1976

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Feb 14 11:15:04 CET 2009

Thanks for the story, and in short, no, there are no known show recordings of the first F50
shows from 1976 in circulation, as documented in Steve's appeal on the wiki here:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1976_Festive_Fifty

and it is now i think the ONLY one of which there are no extracts going round.

But I am sure somebody did tape it, and will turn up sometime: spread the word!

ken