[peel] Re: Help needed dating a Peel Show

robf robfleay@...
Fri Feb 13 20:32:44 CET 2009

> a significant moment (in hindsight) was the fact that I went to the festival
> with Malolm Owen (of The Ruts), who I'd only met the previous night and
> whose father drove us down to Shepton Mallet for the festival.

Phil - you might be interested to know I'm in the process of ripping a selection of the 400 Box from the week after Malcolm's death, including the show where Peel plays all 3 of The Ruts sessions. Unfortunately that show is incomplete and only has the first 40 minutes, but Peel was obviously very saddened by his passing.