Survey: How many people like riding with sexy girls?

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Thu Feb 12 11:59:13 CET 2009

> 3d. Re: Survey: How many people like riding with sexy girls?
>     Posted by: "superherostore" superherostore@...
> superherostore
>     Date: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 am ((PST))
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "napppppppy" <rabiancone@...> wrote:
>>
>> Who let in this jerkoff?
>>
> The group admin can set the 'joining' button with a question.  Doesn't
> have to be at all detailed.  Most spammers ignore it, type 'hello' or
> just give complete garbled nonsense.
>
> Chris

sorry people, must have been on autopilot when I approved that one.
His comment was "I love the great music in your group! ! ! "
and he should have been rejected for not making an effort at the very
least!