and the other one...?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Feb 12 01:21:02 CET 2009

Yes I am still asleep. Actually, not sleeping at all, just incredibly overworked, will try and
do that this coming weekend if I get a few minutes. This is the first time I've been on-
group since last Thursday night I think, so let me tidy up a few other loose ends. 18th Dye
did THREE sessions to be precise (see p250 of my book). And those records played in the
second punk special (29/08/77)? According to the PasB, The Adverts' Gary Gilmore version
played was the single Anchor ANC1043 clocking in at 2' 15", and the Rezillos I Can't Stand
My Baby was the single on Sensible FAB1, clocking in 2' 35". Happy to help

ken