"Jenny's got genital herpes" / Band names / Flying Nun

Willow willowct@...
Wed Feb 11 14:26:25 CET 2009

I always thought the STD's would be a good name for a punk band.
Anyone know if such a band name has been used?

Also on the band names subject - is anyone aware of New Zealand band "The Stones", an early flying Nun band?
Its just a brilliant albeit obvious name. There is a really good documentary on youtube about flying nun records
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjUDemQFznA
Well worth watching.

Re: Many girls with herpes or hpv are alone. Meet them for casual lo
Posted by: "ROGER CARRUTHERS" roger.carruthers@...   bty997881
Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:10 am (PST)
Way back when, I wrote a little Ramones-style number called
I never did anything with it, but if i had, this would surely have been the tag line,
cheers
Roger