1976 and 1977 Punk Specials

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Feb 10 19:06:10 CET 2009

Another sterling effort - well done Bill ! Faded-out and referred-to
songs have been restored seamlessly. Noise reduction/enhancement seems
to have been applied (that echo on the time pips has gone), resulting
in a better overall sound. Not sure why the Rezillos song was replaced
with a faster, probably later, version, but it still sounds great...

The Adverts song could be the Peel session version, or the original
single perhaps.

Regrads,
Scotty Rhodes

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales"