[peel] Re: Many girls with herpes or hpv are alone. Meet them for casual love or lifetime?

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Tue Feb 10 11:10:03 CET 2009

Way back when, I wrote a little Ramones-style number called "Jenny's got genital herpes".
 I never did anything with it, but if i had, this would surely have been the tag line,
cheers
Roger