Punk Special 1977 - new version

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Feb 7 15:26:27 CET 2009

It's a few years now since I offered the previous, 30 min, version of
this show to the 'Peel community' - its now on that bumper multi-dvd
set on the torrent sites. I can now offer a longer version, about 80
mins, but sadly split into 3 files with fade-outs on each one. The
audio quality is pretty good stereo FM.

I've tried Rapidshare but it crashes all the time uploading so I'm
using Megaupload for the first time. Files 2 and 3 to follow soon if
there are no problems with file 1....

Standouts for me on part 1 are the amazing guitar sounds on the Gen X
number, that drumming at the start of the Adverts song, the pub-rockism
of Squeeze, Devoto's deadpan ... shit it's all great........

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIVTXRT5