RIP Lux Interior

Jim Thompson alterego100usa@...
Sat Feb 7 08:12:36 CET 2009

Saw The Cramps live in Michigan once, Lux drank about four bottles of
Thunderbird wine during the performance. During the encore, he took
the final unopened one, smasked it, then used the broken glass to cut
off his Spandex pants, and stalked around considerably nude. Lux knew
my friend Dave, a comic book store owner, and once they visited the
remains of Ed Gein's former house.--- In