Punk Special - August 1977

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Feb 3 21:00:04 CET 2009

Oh shit (as Pete Shelley sang) !

I just picked up the first hit on my search, like a silly person.

Apologies Alan and Dunelm.

Mr Dunelm, I don't want to "steal your thunder" if you've been
working on a remaster of this show ....... but I can get hold of
a good-quality 81 min recording - maybe it would complement what
you have ?

Regrads,
Toby Goodheart Esq