500 Box: 'I wish I had a posse'

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Feb 3 13:45:47 CET 2009

Sounds good to me, Steve! Many thanks to you and Colin for this one (and all the other
500 box ones).

The Dick Dale mid-90s revival seemed a fine thing to me and I think there's a show or two
when Peel blasts off with Nitro to fine effect. Nice to hear him so enthusiastic here.

Hadn't really occurred to me until right now (when reading about DD on Wikipedia) that he
was the performer of the theme tune of Home Truths (only ever listened to a couple of
those shows), even though I've got a Dick Dale greatest hits CD and "Let's Go Trippin'" is
the first track.

Cheers,

Steve W