Next Batch

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Feb 2 18:43:06 CET 2009

Hey since I changed to Firefox, I have to post messages twice, I
think, so appy polly loggies if this has come through already

"25 years of Rock" was great series, I thought 30 years ago

I am missing just the first 15 minutes of 1955 and a couple of minutes
in the middle of 1972, so I would love to digitise them, to have the
completed collection 1955-1979

I just received my 4th batch too....

Put in a Scotch C120, pressed rewind, tape broke.

It's going to be fun!

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, robf <robfleay@...> wrote:

> Just received my 4th batch of tapes now from Rocker, and it seems
that some of the tapes have also got episodes of the BBC radio series
"25 Years Of Rock" on them.

> I don't think Peel was involved in these, as they don't seem to have
a presenter and are more like montages of hits from a particular year
segued with news items. I won't bother ripping these segments, but if
anyone is interested then they can contact Rocker after the tapes go back.