1982 and Poeme Electronique

steve lippert stemail1@...
Mon Dec 28 16:40:21 CET 2009

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if this has been covered - but I just wondered if anyone has any of John's shows from 81-82 (very much my era!), and even more importantly, a show that features 'The Echoes Fade' by Poeme Electronique. The band have reformed and they tell me that the single was played on the show. I'd be eternally grateful to hear John play it, and any comments he may have made!
All the very best,
Steve
ps. 'Widdershins' by The Freed Unit - no.31 in the 1998 Festive Fifty - I designed the picture sleeve! (very proud)