[peel] happy christmas to all

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sun Dec 27 02:00:37 CET 2009

Hi
  can't find the archive but can the live stream
  all i got to do is find out is when your show is on
  meanwhile no. 34 in the FF i like wtg

--- On Fri, 25/12/09, Bob <rgd730@...> wrote:

From: Bob <rgd730@...>
Subject: [peel] happy christmas to all
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 25 December, 2009, 12:21

as a reader and follower but an infrequent poster ...

I wish everyone a safe, healthy and warm holiday season.

Here's to raising a toast to the greatness of John Peel!

And in the spirit of JP, I started a radio show on WPKN-89.5 FM in Bridgeport Connecticut USA ... focusing on indie music from Connecticut ...the show is called Connecticut Rocks! and I play tracks from the past and present .... via my personal collection and recordings submitted from indie artists ....

if you're interested, you can listen to the archives of the shows at archives.wpkn. org ...

- bob d.
connecticutrocks at gmail(dot)com