BBC Radio Scotland - Christmas Day

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Thu Dec 24 17:56:59 CET 2009

That's right, tomorrow, Christmas Day, 4.05-6pm UK time, BBC Radio Scotland, "John Peel's Scottish Sessions", produced by Nick Low of Demus Productions, presented by Tom Ravenscroft, and I think it should be quite good, despite the fact that I am in it. I know Nick has conducted new interviews with more than 15 Scottish veterans of Peel Sessions (from Mike Heron of ISB and Ron Geesin, through to the Delgados, AC Acoustics and Camera Obscura), built around their session tracks, and sympathetically edited to tell the story of how a session came about, how it felt, and how the bands feel now about John looking back. There might also be a few session tracks that are not generally known or in circulation. I am sure some people will be able find ways of recording it digitally from the BBC. Merry Christmas,