Merry Christmas

steve saipanda@...
Thu Dec 24 09:40:54 CET 2009

Just to echo the seasonal greetings and thanks to everyone on the list! Also, many thanks indeed to all those who have helped out on the wiki this year.

Finally, have reupped the Christmas Eve 1989 show from Radio East Anglia for anyone that doesn't have it. Many thanks to John B for sharing the show in the first place.

Link and other details:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_December_1989_(BBC_Radio_East_Anglia).

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,