[peel] Always different, always (much more of) the same

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Tue Dec 15 19:53:00 CET 2009

...and for those with a love of just plain wonderfulness, I saw John Otway &
band in Cardiff on Friday, and have a recording. Sadly the first set didnĀ¹t
come out at all well, but the second set is of reasonable quality.
 He was stood at our table before the gig and between sets; crazy & lovable
as ever - if he plays down your way, grab it with both hands.
 Stupidly busy for the next few days, but watch this space for an upload,
probably at the weekend.
Cheers
Roger