[peel] Re: Light Relief

colin bray colinbray@...
Thu Dec 10 15:58:15 CET 2009

Peel played a request for me in late 1988, soon after I went to University.

My younger sister had written in asking for 'something by The Stupids, Dead Kennedys or Napalm Death for my brother who has just started studying Librarianship at University.'

I've always wondered whether John read it out because he liked the juxtaposition of librarianship and Napalm Death.

Unfortunately I couldn't hear the transmission due those darned Welsh mountains and have never heard it since.

One of these days...

Colin.