F50 1976... Actual tracklist?

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Mon Dec 7 22:56:59 CET 2009

my introductory comment along with the files concerned, which are pdf scans of the original PasB scripts or running orders from Xmas 76, referred merely to my own errors in my book: the broadcast of the first ever F50 did begin with number 50, a day earlier than I thought, for example. The files were put up to show how the F50 was spread with other records and session and concert tapes over the festive period shows, so these files would not contain a complete list of the rundown in any one file, no. But the PasBs are accurate for each night, in this instance. As in most things, the peel wiki now has the full day by day correct info...