enquiry re: whereabouts of Kev's tapes

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Aug 31 06:35:06 CEST 2009

In the process of sorting out the Wiki links for Bill's shows.

Many thanks to Bill for all the shares, plus everyone else who's put in so much time to bring the 400 Box out into the world, as well all those sharing shows on this mailing list and helping out on the Wiki.

Much appreciated, folks!

Cheers,

Steve