[OT] A couple of Big Chill offerings

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Tue Aug 25 12:58:34 CEST 2009

Not strictly Peel business, but I no longer have the time for blogging, so I thought i'd offer up a couple of souvenirs from this year's Big Chill here, namely Max Romeo and David Byrne.
 Where possible I've tried to edit out the bits where my kids tell me they're off to the toilet again, and especially the bit at the end of 'Heaven' where I had tears streaming down my face, and my wife thought I needed comforting!
You may, however notice in the middle of the Max Romeo set,  a bloke comes up to me and asks if he can photograph my mustache - blasted weirdos, can't even avoid them at festivals these day!

 Get 'em here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/271240016/MRBC09.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/271256482/DBBC09.zip
cheers