Ebay 400 Box Batch 5 - 13 NEW SHOWS

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Aug 10 15:06:26 CEST 2009

Hello everyone!!

I have been away for soooooo long, so sorry for not joining in over the last few months. Thank you to everyone who has posted new shows recently.

Here is my fifth batch of the Ebay 400 tapes from late 1984 early 1985

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/Bill%20FNW%20Batch%205/index.html

The quality is only average as most of the shows were on "Mari Wilson" tapes which were ultra low quality and have not survived too well.

No complete shows either, and not many hours in total because the tapes were mainly C46.

Firefox reported my other files location had a potential threat, so I moved them to here

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/bill_fromnorthwales/m_index.html

Does anyone have the links for all the other 30242b.net listings, since the index has now gone?

Bill