CRACKED ACTORS MELL SQUARE MUSICK EP-trying to locate which show

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Aug 8 19:39:57 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

According to the wiki, the four shows of the following week would have been 17-20 Sept (Mon-Thur):

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1979

You'll see blue links on the page for the first two of these, but although there are (incomplete) 400 Box shows available for those dates, the tracklistings don't show the Cracked Actors being played (that we know about).

So it may have been on the 19 or 20 Sept -- but we have no audio (as yet) for these. Possible that further rips of the remaining 400 Box tapes may unearth extra bits and pieces, so all isn't lost yet.

Or maybe more 1979 shows will become available from another source at some point.

Sorry, can't help with the Wonga Women thing either.

Cheers,

Steve W