[peel] Re: "I'm John, I'm angry, my team just lost in Europe!"

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Wed Aug 5 17:11:45 CEST 2009

I think it was a single show ā€“ it was one of a couple that a friend gave me;
the other was the Feb 95 Orb  session, so Iā€™m guessing it was around that
time, but as you say, he was a bit heavy handed on the pause button, so much
in the way of of clues.
 For some reason I have a clear (!?) memory of driving to this tape back
from North Wales with the worst hangover of my life; I think it was what
enabled me to to complete the journey!
 Thanks too to Steve for those other dates ā€“ one of the first gigs I ever
saw was at the Boat Club in Notts; Stray or Wishbone Ash I think...
Cheers
Roger