"I'm John, I'm angry, my team just lost in Europe!"

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Aug 5 02:56:26 CEST 2009

Dear Roger

Thanks very much for this cache of shiny jewels! I have managed to add dates to the following:

*'The Bays' is 2002-10-30 (the Boat Club gig, not a session).
*'Venetian Snares' at All Tomorrow's Parties is 2003-04-10.
*The best I can do for 'conemelt bobby' is some time in 1998.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]