Now That's What I Call Music .......

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Mon Aug 3 18:27:35 CEST 2009

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "alanforduk" <ford.alan@...> wrote:

> Indeed he has, on 18th July.
> Unfortunately I didn't spot it because there was nothing in the posting to identify what it was referring to.
>
> This page
> http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/playlists/1994/41.txt
> only lists the track as "Ndatova Muranda" (and omits the question mark on the album name), but if drugogoputiyanevedal says it's
> "Ndatova Muranda Kumusha" then who am I to argue. I can find no tracklisting for this album anywhere on the whole www.
>
> Thanks to drugogoputiyanevedal and Lorcan.
>
> Alan

I'm pretty sure Kumusha is the label (along with Gramma) rather than part of the song title. And of course you're right about the question-mark - my version came from the BBC Ceefax listing which is usually good but not always definitive. I suppose that given that it's a 1993 audio cassette from Zimbabwe, we shouldn't really be surprised that information is sparse.

I did search for the Franco track too but I'm afraid I drew a blank.

Lorcan