New torrent (2003-10 .. 2004-01)

bbrbr57 jpdl@...
Sat Aug 1 12:00:28 CEST 2009

Hi Steve!

> Whle being eternally grateful for this treasue trove of shows I did't have, I noticed that the 2003-11-27 show, featuring a repesat of the Blizzard Boys, seems to be missing. Do you have this one anywhere, please? Pretty please with icing on the top??? Thanks!

After some searching I found a small part of this show in my own recordings, and also a web rip of the complete show that I downloaded from Gary's 30242.net ftp site.

My own recording is only 15 minutes long, so I've put the entire web rip and the 15 minute mp3 in this torrent:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jpdl/John_Peel_20031127.torrent

And here is also a new batch of shows to fill the gap between the two previous batches (2004-01-08 .. 2004-04-08):

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jpdl/John_Peel_2004-01.torrent

B.