Andy Kershaw

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Thu Apr 30 12:42:55 CEST 2009

Can I just quietly suggest that one or two of us contribute further
support for Andy's career prospects by adding more comments to the "on
the ropes" blog post... There are already 64 comments, almost all in his
support; if you find you have points to make, then I'm sure it would be
a good place to put them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radio4/2009/04/on_the_ropes_andy_kershaw.html