Andy Kershaw

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed Apr 29 21:27:18 CEST 2009

Poor Andy.

           Another victim of sex and drugs ; I just hope Rock & Roll
provides him with some joy .....

          Sex, because he couldn't keep it in his kecks so his
partner left him (apparently). Drugs cos he hit the bottle big stylee.

          Kershaw-lovers do not despair though - I'm sure he'll
be back, because the Beeb are very forgiving and they know that the
'Great British Public' love infamous people in these 'Reality'-obsessed times .......

          I think he's got a great accent. I hope he stays off the
booze - he can always have a toke or two (I read that he partakes of
the happy 'erb) !

Regrads,
Todd Morden