Stiff Little Fingers #5?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Apr 29 19:18:03 CEST 2009

I am wondering if the shows of 18/3/81 or 6/4/81 might yet show up in the 400 Box? Those were the dates Peel broadcast the fifth Stiff Little Fingers session, and in recent correspondence I have had with an SLF follower putting together a book on the band, there has emerged some dispute. This session is known by the fans and the band as the 'missing' 'second Mike Read session'. But it was clearly broadcast by Peel. If a show tape appears there may be a clue as to the session's provenance in Peel's intro...