400 Box update

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Apr 29 18:12:20 CEST 2009

Update on the update. Rocker sent me a copy of his Excel file and have copied this over to the Google Docs version that's available for viewing on the Wiki:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Rocker%27s_400_Box_spreadsheet

So the 400 Box actually contains 427 tapes -- bonus. I vote to stick with the original name, though.

Will update the assorted Wiki 400 Box pages with the new info over the next few days.

Many thanks as ever to Rocker and all the rippers.

Cheers,

Steve W