Back When There Was A USSR...

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Apr 26 06:21:53 CEST 2009

Many thanks indeed to Ken for this. Great to hear the documentary after reading something about the trip in Margrave.

Have made a kind of skeleton Wiki page for the show. This would no doubt benefit from the help of any Russian speakers we have on board, if there are any:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/John_Peel_In_Russia

As someone who lives in Japan, I'd love to hear the one on the Yamaha song contest!

Cheers,

Steve W