any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Sat Apr 25 15:53:55 CEST 2009

Really, I would rather the tapes could live with someone who can keep them better than I can as I don't have very good storage conditions. I am quite happy for the team to do all of it, but I may be willing to help in ripping some of them &/or in cataloguing for the database.

They are almost all Philips Ferric 90 minute tapes. The inlays for every tape contain full track lists, so that should save some work in dating. There are a few confusing factors. Some sides finish a Peel Show and then start another, or go from Kershaw to Peel or vice versa, so there will be tasks in listening to find the places where shows finish and start, and in working out the sequence of cassette sides.

Steve