Unusual request on the Peel show

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Apr 22 20:16:44 CEST 2009

Thinking about this, perhaps it would be clearer what is in the "latest batch" if I put the ripper's initials alongside the show on the main 400 Box page, as I've done on the separate 400 Box tapes page:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box_%28tapes%29

Everything used to be on the same page originally, but it just got to big. Should be easy enough to work it all out by cross-referencing the two pages.

Cheers,

Steve W