any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

gordonrgw gordon.will@...
Tue Apr 21 22:44:14 CEST 2009

I didn't realise the BBCs archive holdings were so poor for radio, you would have expected that they would have been a little more sensitive in this respect after all the TV junkings up to the early 80s, I suppose though you only realise the value of these things in retrospect.

I wonder how many of the bands doing sessions recorded the shows they featured in? sophie and peter johnston's website has clips from peels intros to their tracks.

gordon