[peel] any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Apr 20 23:52:16 CEST 2009

I think we in this group would be very interested in those tapes!

The BBC probably have very little of this period saved, as it was before
they digitized the shows.

I am in Bristol, and would be happy for you to deliver them to me! As you
may have gathered I am organizing the ripping of the "400 Box" of late 70s /
early 80s which we clubbed together & bought on Myspace - this should be
completed sometime over the summer - so I would be happy to take on the "92/93
Box", provided no-one else volunteers, and you don't mind a bit of a wait!

Cheers!

Rocker