[peel] 500 Box: nobbled by the Straits

robf robfleay@...
Mon Apr 20 09:58:45 CEST 2009

Cheers for this. I taped the first 70 Gwen Party back in the day and despite it being, for the most part, uncomprimising industrial noise, I always had a soft spot for it. I never caught any of their later sessions, but thanks to the wiki I know know they got released on Strange Fruit (I had no idea..)

Another one for the ebay-watch list!