1996-03-20 Peel for Radcliffe

alanforduk alan@...
Sat Apr 11 18:54:52 CEST 2009

Ken supplied the full version of this excellent show as 4 x 30-ish minute MP3s (presumably recorded on C60s), for which many thanks.
I also have 90 mins of this show (across 2 tapes) and it has long been a favourite of mine.

Ken's MP3s obviously have 3 breaks

a/b   News
b/c   JP link
c/d   Record (Quad by The Heads)

UNBELIEVABLY the break between my two tapes occurs on exactly the same link as Ken's !!

But if any nerd (sorry, completist) out there would like full versions of the news or The Heads track, I have extracted them to a separate FLAC file.

Cheers

Alan