[peel] 500 Box: close to the edit

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Mon Apr 6 16:23:08 CEST 2009

thanks to steve & not forgetting colin,this one`s going into the quantum of solace mp3 player first thing tuesday morning,agghhh damn i`ve given away what gutter press i read.

--- On Mon, 6/4/09, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] 500 Box: close to the edit
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 6 April, 2009, 1:01 AM

Fellow Peelites

I have overcome a raging cold and weathered a North Korean rocket test to bring you the following.

Show date: 06 June 1992
Sessions: Bardots, Swell
Track listing and links: http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/06_June_ 1992

One thing to note: Colin's original tapes have part of the show taped over the beginning of the first side, so I have edited it in to the final section in the proper place. Certainly not a Bill-type job (BTW, thanks again to him), but definitely not unlistenable, I think.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]